Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Shining.The Morning class.The Noon Sleep.And the EVENING class.sighhh.

Back from my 9am class.sociology lecture,and she's an awesome lecture,didnt mind waking up at 8 and getting ready by 9am as her lecture classes doesnt make me sleep,compared to my previous semester where i had,a monday 8am class,which was critical thinking,and the lecturer was just utter rubbish,and suprisingly good in making me fall asleep.The Shining is a pretty awesome movie,probably over-rated,but yeah,Jack Nicholsan should have won a oscar for the role he played,a sick in the head,work stressed and a guy who's trying to accomplish something guy.probably cause im from the 2000's i wouldnt know why people find this movie as horrifying or frightening as to me,it wasnt much of horror.Downloading some Pink Floyd music right now,and David Gilmour is some guitarist,the mastermind of Comfortably Numb,in my opinion one of the best solo's in the history of rock.Too bad for me as I didnt take that much initiative in listening to Pink Floyd till i came to Perak.


 The Shining,the movie i mentioned about earlier.




 David Gilmour,Lead guitarist of Pink Floyd replacing
Syd Barrett




Roger Waters,Vocalist and Bassist,original member,only him 
and Nick Mason are the original members who are still 
alive.






Three hours time I've got another class,.
and yeah,dont ever trust a fat bastard,seriously.


So Long for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment